02 9918 7778
Suite 6/ 15 Old Barrenjoey Road Avalon Beach NSW 2107
Our goal at Avalon Beach Family Dental is to provide you and your family with high quality yet affordable dental care in a relaxed and friendly environment. We love kids…even the BIG ones! Your comfort is our priority, and we are happy to take the time to find out exactly what we can do to make your dental experience the best it can be.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 years experience
- We keep up to date with the latest technology to provide you with the best quality of care while still being affordable.
- We deliver personal service in a warm and friendly environment.
- We love treating kids! Children's early dental experiences need to be fun and can influence their attitude to dentistry for life. We understand this, we provide colouring- in and have a toy box to keep the kids occupied while mum, dad or a sibling has their appointment.
- We are an all all female practice and most of us are mums so we understand what kids need
- We provide nitrous oxide or "happy gas" if required.
- We provide early mornings, two late nights and Saturday morning appointments.
- We offer children that are under 7 years check- ups that are "gap-free" if you are in a private health fund for dental or at a discounted rate up until the age of 17 years
- We provide BULK BILLING for children eligible for medicare's Child Dental Benefit Schedule and also Veteran Affairs patients.
- We know that you don't like being kept waiting, so we have developed a system to minimize wait time.
- We provide the HICAPS service for your convenience, so you can claim from your health fund on -the -spot.
- We enjoy providing general dentistry to all members of the community and have put together some packages to streamline the treatment that you may have specific concerns about. These include our Smile assessment, tooth wear assessment. and our snoring assessment.
- We are committed to getting you out of pain and will go out of way to see you as soon as possible.
- We are passionate about the Avalon community. Astrid is an active member of the Avalon Palm Beach chamber of commerce and a proud supporter of Avalon nippers.
- There is ample street parking available
Where Are We?
We are in THE EXCHANGE building between the Telstra exchange and Vintage Sellers/Dejcuba/Witchery, opposite the shop F.O.C! We are through the gate that is next to Beckenham Optometrist. We are less than 100m from Avalon Public school, so very easy to book in for a check-up before or after school for the kids, or drop them off and come in for your appointment (tick it off the list early in the day, and then spoil yourself at the nearby shops!).
Please feel free to come and meet us and have a look around…:)
Christmas and New Year Hours
We will close for the holidays from Thursday 20 December 2018 and Re- open for normal hours Monday 7 January 2019.
If you have a dental emergency please go to your local GP, Hospital or call ‘000’ accordingly.
For all other inquires please leave a message and we will return your call when we resume for normal hours on Monday 7 January 2019.